dr. leslie choudhury
leslie has more than 25 years of working experience in the service industry
in senior management with Westin Hotels, Sheraton Hotels, Jetset Australia,
Tour East Singapore, as CEO of Linbert Technology and CEO of Ken-Air Sdn Bhd.
major achievements in Choudhury’s career are evidence of his leadership
capabilities in the business and corporate world:
• in his first job as Assistant
Front Office Manager he wrote the entire Front Office Service Training Manual
which is still being used today to ensure service excellence is delivered
at the frontline.
• his expertise in sales and marketing was awarded a CEO’s recognition
for leading the best sales team in Sheraton Worldwide.
• as Product Director for Jetset Australia, his negotiation skills enabled
the company to get deals no one else could match in the industry.
• as General Manager of Tour East Singapore, he led the company to win
the award as Best Travel Agency, awarded by Singapore Tourism Board.
• he also was awarded “ Asia-Pacific Personality of Year”
• awarded CITE status , one of only 45 worldwide recognizing his motivational
• as CEO of Ken-Air Sdn Bhd, lead it to increased record-breaking sales
figures despite a depressed economy.
management and leadership capabilities are recognized even outside employment:
• vice-president of the
National Association of Travel Agents Singapore (NATAS)
• president of Singapore Incentives Travel Executives (SITE)
• advisor to Ngee Ann Polytechnic
• advisor to ITE
• served as Board member of National Parks Board
• advisor to Radisson Hotels
• consultant to Cendant, Interval International; Marriott, STB and other
leslie holds a BBA from the University of Hawaii, USA, and An MBA & PhD
from Harrington University, UK. he is a uniquely gifted trainer and consultant
in customer service, sales management & marketing, presentation skills,
team-building, event management , change management and many other topics.
he has trained people and realized their potential and that of that organizations
in USA, Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong,
Sri Lanka, India, Malaysia and Singapore.