should a team
building session held at a company level or in small groups in different
batches? our advice to our clients is usually - to do both, at different
times of course.
having the whole
company go through a team building programme is a privilege in Singapore.
Due to work commitment, some of our clients cannot afford to take so
much time off work. For example, companies in the retail line, some
production line and other service lines that does shift work have to
take turns to go for team building programmes.
on the other
hand, it is not always ideal to have the whole company team build together,
especially if there are issues to resolve within a team or if we wish
to ensure maximum involvement and interaction between participants
within the team. briefly, large group team building are great for kick
off meetings, incentive retreats and perhaps motivational sessions.
small group team
building will be suitable when specific issues are to be addressed,
or some in-depth training is involved, like DISC personality workshop.
1) platform for all interaction between teams
2) instils a sense of belonging between teams
3) good chance to resolve issues between teams, departments, management
4) economies of scale in terms of cost
1) may become a massive event for some companies
2) may be difficult to source for venue for some companies
3) training portion of teambuilding cannot be too in-depth
4) any observation by facilitators cannot be too detailed
ideal for celebrations,
anniversaries, retreats or staff motivation.
team to enquire about our programs.
click here to proceed to
to view pictures taken during teambuilding sessions
click here to see thank
you notes received from training and